Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP5K

Options
  • 10-10-2008 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I have an Ak-47 and was thinkin of getting an MP5K does anyone have reviews on it???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

i dont have one myself but i know people that do great little aeg for cqb or as a back up for a sniper

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

hey cowboys, which mp5 were you looking at?
    Galaxy make one for 80e to 90e depending on where you buy.
    I have had one for a few months now and it honestly is a great little gun!
    My m4 has ran out of batteries a few times( I forget to charge them) and I then have to use the mp5 and every time I do it still impresses me!

There are other makes and I think Tokyo marui make gas powered one for 140e I had a go of a gas one and it was fantastic fun!
    There are many out there just YouTube the reveiws and look what is available in the Irish stores.

You won't regret an mp5.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

That gas one is maruzen as far as i can remember,
    The galaxy is a great little gun, i made 2 leg holsters for them., :D
    its really reliable and they come with metal bushings installed in a V3 gearbox, most MP5s are V2's, the ROF is a little slow compared to most AEGs but its good enough,., You can get a 9.6 battery into them too with a small bit of modding.,

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

forgive my ignorence God.....I Mean vtec.
    Your right it is meruzen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

I bought the Galaxy MP5K from eirsoft over 1 year ago,
    http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_31&products_id=29
    The only thing I've done to it is paint it multicam and put a different 8.4V battery into it.

It still rocks and has an outstanding range for such a little AEG. I usually use it as a back-up or loaner. Never had a single problem with it. I love it and at the price:eek: - it's a steal tbh. Couldnt recommend it high enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

+1 for the galaxy mp5k...really great piece and quite accurate, and looks cool to boot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cowboys_4_life

alri thanks for that i was really wondering should i get it

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭fleet

I've the Galaxy MP5 PDW, bacically the same AEG but with a foldable stock.

I've get the PDW over the K. The MP5 isn't as light as it looks (but still much lighter than the assault rifles), the stock makes a big difference to aiming.
    It can be removed it you don't like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

ya the Galaxy mp5k is an excellent gun, just switch the stock battery and your set.

alri thanks guys btw do any of yous play at hrta???

• Advertisement

yup i work there :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

andy_g wrote: »
    yup i work there :P

he has a nasty rifle and a desire to be a human sheild for the opposition (sorry about that shot yesterday but he really was diving behind you for cover)

lol happens all the time :P

Oh are you the marshall with the glasses???

Advertisement