Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Reckoning - 15th November

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

here pete i saw him first!

don't worry Gary i was speaking on your behalf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

I have no BB's
    Guys Guys there is no need to fight over me theres plenty stonecold loving to go round, :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

yep i take my hat off to Stonecold and Shadow company!! you gave as good as you got and you guys never gave up , BIG thanks to all players who turned up it was one of the best battles ever:)

is there anyone out there that can takeon THE UNIT ???????????

THE UNIT [The Airsoft Tactical Force & Viper Squad ] :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

Any1 want 2 challenge the unit?????Any1?????:D:D:D

1 2 3 4 5 :D:D:D

very good Andy!...can you count to 10??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

Any1 want 2 challenge the unit?????Any1?????:D:D:D
    stone cold been TRASHED but not because he is NOTHING,but because 1 against 10.........OH MAN come onnnnn.THINK about it.:eek::eek::eek:

A.T.F wrote: »
    yep i take my hat off to Stonecold and Shadow company!! you gave as good as you got and you guys never gave up , BIG thanks to all players who turned up it was one of the best battles ever:)

is there anyone out there that can takeon THE UNIT ???????????

THE UNIT [The Airsoft Tactical Force & Viper Squad ] :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    you guyz are good.but you should take on same numbers next time to be the best.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 GlockMonkey

"you guyz are good.but you should take on same numbers next time to be the best.biggrin.gif "

as far as i could see the dubs were outnumbered by 2 to 1 and we still kicked ass .. and at the last game half our team went to your side and your side only got the flag in the last ten seconds of the game and there was only a couple of us left defending delta ...........

"you guyz are good.but you should take on same numbers next time to be the best.biggrin.gif "

as far as i could see the dubs were outnumbered by 2 to 1 and we still kicked ass .. and at the last game half our team went to your side and your side only got the flag in the last ten seconds of the game and there was only a couple of us left defending delta ...........
    thats what you know.blue team 17 red team 27.still kick asses isnt it.do the math:cool:

I have no BB's
    guys can we not turn a good days gamin into a chest beating competition, the better team won as in any sport, and to be honest if we had 100 men we would not have beaten the unit because we did not play as a team, the final battle 5 members of the blue team helped us out because we were out numbered and we got the flag personally i dont care about the time frame we got it maybe a small victory to some but we still got it, better in my eyes than not getting it at all. i enjoyed yesterday and will be back for more so lets not ruin this its over, and the victors be praised. A.T.F, VIPERS & THE CONTRACTORS i salute you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

stone cold remember ....you pay the fee* we'll fight for thee
    (jellies ,etc*)

As for 'the unit' this issue will be passed on The Contractor command team and they'll get back to you.

Stone.cold wrote: »
    guys can we not turn a good days gamin into a chest beating competition, the better team won as in any sport, and to be honest if we had 100 men we would not have beaten the unit because we did not play as a team, the final battle 5 members of the blue team helped us out because we were out numbered and we got the flag personally i dont care about the time frame we got it maybe a small victory to some but we still got it, better in my eyes than not getting it at all. i enjoyed yesterday and will be back for more so lets not ruin this its over, and the victors be praised. A.T.F, VIPERS & THE CONTRACTORS i salute you

agree 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

hairball wrote: »
    agree 100%

i had a good day out with no complaints fair play to the midlanders and co, they were playing as the "away" team against regular fingal players,
    stone cold lead by example thoughout the game,

I would love to see a "reconing II judgement day" id say the unit would love to play as the underdogs, so bring reinforcements next time :D
    with the dark evenings we could easily have a couple of mini night games mixed in an all day event, maybe a storyline to go with it the days events too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

I have no BB's
    The Reckoning II. Sounds like a plan.
    How about a full 2 day rolling scenario event???
    Would take a lot of organising, but could be good!!!!:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

I have no BB's
    reckoningII would be great. the unit-vs-rest of country, with the unit being outnumbered 2-1 (the bad thing is they'd probably still win). good idea with the rolling scenario weekend but if i was aloud go it would have to be during the summer

hairball wrote: »
    you look good Andy!...i can count to 10??
    well done pete you are definately gettin better at dis:)

well done pete you are definately the best airsofter ever

well now that IS a great compliment coming from one such as yourself, thanks andy:)

as far as a reckoning 2 goes, i'm up for it:)

I have no BB's
    whydave wrote: »
    As for 'the unit' this issue will be passed on The Contractor command team and they'll get back to you.

Which issue mate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

this Unit ..... that's the issue !!! :D

THE CONTRACTORS now that would be a good days battle!!
    Always had great teamwork and firepower!:D:D
    awaiting the chance to battle again..:cool:
    Worthy opponents in the contest of war.!
    VIPERSQUAD

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Jay TLR

I had a really good day at the Reckoning. All bravado aside, it was good comptition in good spirits. I made some new friends and have to say thanks to the Meath and Midlands group that went to the trouble of coming over and visiting us at our home ground. Our local knowledge was always going to work against you but a good battle was had by all. I thought it was a nice community sorta event, bringing us all together for some friendly sport and ****e-talking in the safe zone. I feel like I'm part of a bigger community already. :D

Equally, it would be great to get together with the Contractors for a battle too. They're a good bunch of lads and I'd say we'd have a laugh(kicking their arse).\joking :)

Jay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

ATF's Mafiaboy is to thanks for this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcEI3GFpi0k

I have no BB's
    anymore videos of the day i know a few people were filming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

I have no BB's
    OK guys when shall we set the date and what teams will play?:):):cool:

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Bren

soon i hope, a december game with a early morning start would be great, (if your not ready you have to sit out the game until the next match)
    plus the numbers of players for each team, a team should be responsible for the numbers that show up on the day if they have no shows that should be their problem to fix! (we had a list of subs ready the day before the game)

cheers guys "the reckoning judgement day" would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

Yo Bren,
    Dont forget to contact Dave at the lakes.

I have no BB's

Bren
    i'm up for this anytime but prefareably after christmas so i can have all my new goodies for it. what will it be, overnite or same as last time????

I have no BB's
    ya got miss all the banter from you chest beating shower :) i have been threatened in ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭kalkor

The reckoning?? much more fun if The Unit simply organise to turn up in force at whatever site once a month? whats the point in having teams if its very rare we all turn out for games together? once a month have a nice 25 - 35 man team out for games?

come on aint that what to to ?? once a month to be awsome as they say:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Stone.cold wrote: »
    ya got miss all the banter from you chest beating shower :) i have been threatened in ages

less effort beating you on site :p hahaha, captain slide and tackle

Advertisement