Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Reckoning - 15th November

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

I have no BB's
    Stone.cold wrote: »
    i agree but as u posted above u cant make it so the next person on the list has been contacted

how does that make sence i put down the team not just me why are you trying so hard to stop the lads going down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

I have no BB's
    tomorrow is going to be epic. (how long before someone defending the hill shouts "THIS IS SPARTA":DLOL)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

I have no BB's
    amaughan wrote: »
    how does that make sence i put down the team not just me why are you trying so hard to stop the lads going down.
    ok amaughan i will break it down i have other things to do tonight on the 14.10.08 u put your name down u 1 person on the 22.10.08 i confirmed with bren we had our twenty men then on the 30.10.08 u tried to add a team to the midlands group but were told the list was full. i dont see whats so confusing bren offered places 2 days ago and u waited till tonight to respond so if we have places for tomorrow after the names on the waiting list have been contacted by all means anyone can go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

did you contact the organisers directly or did you invite yourself along? the places are limited and it looks like the majority of places were arranged well in advance,

waiting until the night before the game then having a go at one of the organisers because you left things to the last minute is not on.

I have no BB's
    johnboyire wrote: »
    :p

lol :D good poem, but your time would have been better spent writing yourselves some epitaphs :p

have been looking forward to the reconing for ages, this is going to be great!!!!!
    wont need them mate, i cant wait till tomorrow

I have no BB's
    ok amaughan i will break it down i have other things to do tonight on the 14.10.08 u put your name down u 1 person on the 22.10.08 i confirmed with bren we had our twenty men then on the 30.10.08 u tried to add a team to the midlands group but were told the list was full. i dont see whats so confusing bren offered places 2 days ago and u waited till tonight to respond so if we have places for tomorrow after the names on the waiting list have been contacted by all means anyone can go

i am not talking about bren offering two places i am talking about dogma dropping two places just today.i was not booking myself in i was booking the whole team in me saying i get to go to fingal and what an event bla bla bla was just a statment not a booking.adding the team put us first on the waiting list dogma dropped out putting two of the maquis first '' major Sims and Sargent Parker''

I have no BB's
    did you contact the organisers directly or did you invite yourself along? the places are limited and it looks like the majority of places were arranged well in advance,

waiting until the night before the game then having a go at one of the organisers because you left things to the last minute is not on.

i booked us in weeks ago i asked bren was there drop outs he said ask stone.

I have no BB's
    i am not talking about bren offering two places i am talking about dogma dropping two places just today.i was not booking myself in i was booking the whole team in me saying i get to go to fingal and what an event bla bla bla was just a statment not a booking.adding the team put us first on the waiting list dogma dropped out putting two of the maquis first '' major Sims and Sargent Parker''
    but u added the team after the list was full as you will c by the dates i put in above. ure post was counted as one person sorry we didnt understand what u meant when u said "I get to go". Enough said on this i have to get ready for tomorrow

I have no BB's
    but u added the team after the list was full as you will c by the dates i put in above. ure post was counted as one person sorry we didnt understand what u meant when u said "I get to go". Enough said on this i have to get ready for tomorrow

i dont mean the already playing list i mean the waiting list now two people have dropped out leaving two free spaces how can you not understand this.

I have no BB's
    i dont mean the already playing list i mean the waiting list now two people have dropped out leaving two free spaces how can you not understand this.
    I do what u dont seem to understand is there was a waiting list before the 30th when u posted about a team, so all the people will b contacted in order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

I have no BB's

Right let's put this to bed:cool: Stone cold has had a list of guy's for this for a while now and that's why I asked you to get in touch with him, so if he say's he has the places full then just leave it at that man!

We can't accommodate everybody this time around and there will be regulars as well as new guys who want to attend:o but we put a cap on it to make for good game play and we have a waiting list now for all three teams, hell I could fill the Dublin team 3 times over for this!

Bren

I have no BB's
    bren now that dogma and his brother have dropped out surly the major and the sargent can go to this no

I have no BB's
    I do what u dont seem to understand is there was a waiting list before the 30th when u posted about a team, so all the people will b contacted in order

where did this waiting list come from where the maquis are not first as far as i can tell on the thread we would be the first to post for the waiting list

I have no BB's
    bren now that dogma and his brother have dropped out surly the major and the sargent can go to this no

Look just because two people drop out does not mean you can nominate 2 of your mates and bypass the other people waiting patently on the list:(.

Just take it to pm with me or Stone regarding this issue;)

Bren

Now on to The Reckoning...... We are so gonna kick your ASS

I have no BB's
    Look just because two people drop out does not mean you can nominate 2 of your mates and bypass the other people waiting patently on the list:(.

Bren

u can try thats all i can say :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I have no BB's

Bren

Bren you come anywhere near my ass and I'll have you arrested! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

I have no BB's

Bren

To do so you must get really close
    not possible:D
    or
    you must make us run from you---- i dont se that coming.:cool:

I have no BB's
    but we have been waiting first in line on the waiting list bren. cant pm ya not enough room in your inbox

I have no BB's
    private.G wrote: »
    To do so you must get really close
    not possible:D
    or
    you must make us run from you---- i dont se that coming.:cool:
    well put G, they have no idea whats coming :)

• Advertisement

I have no BB's
    I notice ATF and the likes have gone very quiet, shakes getting to ya's boys i understand really i do :):):)

I have no BB's
    but we have been waiting first in line on the waiting list bren. cant pm ya not enough room in your inbox

Inbox is clear now;)
    Look this has been planned well before the thread was even started mate, again I'm not in charge with the list for the Midlands team it is Stone Cold.

Anyway I'm not sure if I want you at my site you might start pimping some skirmish site in the middle of a bog somewhere:p:p:p (only joking)

Bren

I have no BB's
    Inbox is clear now;)
    Look this has been planned well before the thread was even started mate, again I'm not in charge with the list for the Midlands team it is Stone Cold.

Anyway I'm not sure if I want you at my site you might start pimping some skirmish site in the middle of a bog somewhere:p:p:p (only joking)

Bren

at this you'd probably find it a privilege in comparison to some haha.only joking.

I have no BB's
    I notice ATF and the likes have gone very quiet, shakes getting to ya's boys i understand really i do :):):)

The lads are all out on the piss, sure there not even thinking about kicking your ass tomorrow.... just another day at Fingal:p:p

I have no BB's
    The lads are all out on the piss, sure there not even thinking about kicking your ass tomorrow.... just another day at Fingal:p:p
    well all i can say is LOL more fools them :)

I have no BB's
    Lads just make sure you bring your batteries fully charged and if you have a spare bring that too:eek: because the Delta is a battery hog and a gun breaker:eek::eek:..... so if you have a spare gun bring that too!!!:):)

EPICness awaits!!!!!

Bren

• Advertisement

I have no BB's
    Lads just make sure you bring your batteries fully charged and if you have a spare bring that too:eek: because the Delta is a battery hog and a gun breaker:eek::eek:..... so if you have a spare gun bring that too!!!:):)

EPICness awaits!!!!!

Bren
    were well prepared mate any way gotta go get gear sorted check back in later :)

I have no BB's

EPICness awaits!!!!!

Bren
    don't forget bb's lots and lot's of bb's (i presume you have them for sale like usual)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I have no BB's
    daz801 wrote: »
    don't forget bb's lots and lot's of bb's (i presume you have them for sale like usual)

You only need two - one for Bren (coz its the only time you get to shoot him without the firing squad getting invloved) and one for Stone Cold (coz you wouldn't want him to feel felt out) :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Viper Squad 1

I have no BB's
    I have only two words for all the non-Dubs...
    YOU'RE F**KED!!

Marko:D

I have no BB's
    it would feel alot better if you just opened full auto on them
    and only us the meath team will have the privlage to shoot both

• Advertisement

I have no BB's
    I have only two words for all the non-Dubs...
    YOU'RE F**KED!!

But i am a Dub born and raised moved to longford a year ago, so where does that leave me :)

I have no BB's
    it would feel alot better if you just opened full auto on them
    and only us the meath team will have the privlage to shoot both
    u can try :)

I have no BB's
    so where does that leave me :)
    F**KED!!

I have no BB's
    F**KED!!
    lmao I cant wait :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

IM NOT ON THE PISS BREN!!
    IM F*CKING TRAINING IN ME GARDEN!!!!!
    have to have a cleer head 4 2mro if i wana show them loosers how its done:D:D
    day gna feel like newbs again lol.:)

seirously tho!good luck to every1

I have no BB's
    IM NOT ON THE PISS BREN!!
    IM F*CKING TRAINING IN ME GARDEN!!!!!
    have to have a cleer head 4 2mro if i wana show them loosers how its done:D:D
    day gna feel like newbs again lol.:)

seirously tho!good luck to every1
    u will wish u stayed in ure garden :)

but likewise good luck to all :) "its goin to be great"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

you midlanders better sharpen your pikes and prime your lumps of turf (or whatever else passes for an aeg down your way :D) for tomorrow,

you can talk the talk on boards but the units going to walk the walk in fingal!!!

this is going to be deadly !!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have no BB's
    so many people here have talked the talk
    now tomorrow we will see who can walk the walk
    !!!!!!!!!!MEATH TEAM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

I have no BB's
    you midlanders better sharpen your pikes and prime your lumps of turf (or whatever else passes for an aeg down your way :D) for tomorrow,

you can talk the talk on boards but the units going to walk the walk in fingal!!!

this is going to be deadly !!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D
    and like i said before i to have a unit its an old busted ass thing in the shed soon to be replaced, sound familiar....... oh and as for talking the talk i think u boys have won the award for most chest beaten in a thread :)

I have no BB's
    so many people here have talked the talk
    now tomorrow we will see who can walk the walk
    !!!!!!!!!!MEATH TEAM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!
    jesus next ure goin to tell me im cruzin for a bruzin

• Advertisement

I have no BB's
    im cruzin for a bruzin
    yes you are and your wish is my command!!!!!!!:Dlol

I have no BB's
    yes you are and your wish is my command!!!!!!!:Dlol
    oh god i have been transported back to the 80's

I have no BB's
    i wasnt wasnt born at the time

I have no BB's
    jesus next ure goin to tell me im cruzin for a bruzin

Damn It!!:rolleyes:

I have no BB's
    bren you should put up a list of the teams so we all know who we should be slagging

I have no BB's
    i wasnt wasnt born at the time
    God i feel old now

I have no BB's
    God i feel old now
    ye suppose you must of been what 50-60 at the time

I have no BB's
    ye suppose you must of been what 50-60 at the time
    u never told to respect ure elders ya cheeky little sh*t :)

I have no BB's
    u never told to respect ure elders ya cheeky little sh*t :)
    i have but as you said i have no respect for them so i didn't listen:Dlol
    cyber bully:(!!!!!!!! lol

• Advertisement

I have no BB's
    i have but as you said i have no respect for them so i didn't listen:Dlol
    cyber bully:(!!!!!!!! lol
    Lmao :)

Advertisement