Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Reckoning - 15th November

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

I have no BB's
    Twas the night before the Reckoning, and all through the killhouse nothing was stirring not even a mouse,
    The midlands team at home packing, for what is to come...they will be lacking.
    For tomorrow brings bb's there way by the ton, As we will be attacking.

While up in longford they pack their lunch as we all know their tight,
    Their to mean to bring a bloody mask to the big fight,
    They will eat their breakfast in the car on the M1
    Sure they'll probably have snacks on the way and stop for a bun.
    They get to the car park in time to hear the shout,
    But alas poor Stone & Chucky can't get out, for they are stuck in the car as they ate too many buns
    But fear has cast it's shadow over that poor old car, with it's windows sealed tight like an old jam jar,
    Stone ass is a flapping and the farts are flying, poor Chuck a gagging and nearly crying.
    For they missed a day of Epic-ness and of story's so bold, while Chuck sticks a cork up his mate Stone Cold!

GAME OVER!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Bren

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

I have no BB's
    lmao ah fair play to u thats a classic, u won that one :):):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

I have no BB's
    Twas the night before the Reckoning, and all through the killhouse nothing was stirring not even a mouse,
    The midlands team at home packing, for what is to come...they will be lacking.
    For tomorrow brings bb's there way by the ton, As we will be attacking.

While up in longford they pack their lunch as we all know their tight,
    Their to mean to bring a bloody mask to the big fight,
    They will eat their breakfast in the car on the M1
    Sure they'll probably have snacks on the way and stop for a bun.
    They get to the car park in time to hear the shout,
    But alas poor Stone & Chucky can't get out, for they are stuck in the car as they ate too many buns
    But fear has cast it's shadow over that poor old car, with it's windows sealed tight like an old jam jar,
    Stone ass is a flapping and the farts are flying, poor Chuck a gagging and nearly crying.
    For they missed a day of Epic-ness and of story's so bold, while Chuck sticks a cork up his mate Stone Cold!

GAME OVER!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Bren

Jesus H Christ Bren that was great! I almost shat myself laughing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

I have no BB's
    nice one bren

I have no BB's
    bren i no this is late notice but jack just pulled out so there is an opening on the meath team
    (idiot went and broke his finger!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:)
    sorry for such late notice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Its time :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

stone cold here from fingal via iPhone, 5 places on the midland team as 5 pulledout, reply asap

stone cold shall now be hence known as "Captain Slide & Tackle" :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

"Captain Slide & Tackle" :P

Didn't get to game as much as I wouuld have liked,But it was great to see all the 'rednecks' hope they had a good day .

now to the beer !

David

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

I have no BB's
    whydave wrote: »
    Didn't get to game as much as I wouuld have liked,But it was great to see all the 'rednecks' hope they had a good day .

now to the beer !

David

who one ha

• Advertisement

amaughan wrote: »
    who one ha

being The Contractor I am i fought on all sides so I WON !

being The Contractor I am i fought on all sides so I WON !
    also means you lost :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

I have no BB's
    im getting the impression the dubs didn't do so great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 GlockMonkey

had great craic there today .............managed to get stone cold with my pistol as he done the sliding tackle :) on delta ....

great games lads... thanks to all for a excelent day :)..............

I have no BB's
    amaughan wrote: »
    im getting the impression the dubs didn't do so great

The Dubs kicked Ass all day:):)!!

Great games today guys:D:D I'm bloody shattered after todays games:):)

Bren

I have no BB's

I second this, funny as hell, him sliding down the hill into the delta on his back:D:D:D:D

Bren

I second this, funny as hell, him sliding down the hill into the delta on his back:D:D:D:D

Bren

and you didnt think he would do it a 2nd or 3rd time :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

THE UNIT [The Airsoft Tactical Force and Viper squad ] kicked ass today well done to everyone today there was some great games today :D

I have no BB's
    Admiration accepted :) but lads can i say team work on the blue team today was outstanding, to those how didnt turn up it was your loss, bren thanks man

actually slide & tackle what happened to that bb with brens name on it? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Stone.cold wrote: »
    Admiration accepted :) but lads can i say team work on the blue team today was outstanding, to those how didnt turn up it was your loss, bren thanks man

Likewise for you guys, fair play lads you helped make a really good day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I have no BB's
    A.T.F wrote: »
    THE UNIT [The Airsoft Tactical Force and Viper squad ]

Ahem!

I know there was only 2 of us for most of the day, but lets not forget the contractors. Even if we did get drafted on to team bog warrior for the last game.

Great games though, the second game of 6 mil hill was one of the best I've ever played.

I have no BB's
    actually slide & tackle what happened to that bb with brens name on it? :confused:

its in a special little case all of its on :) it will have to wait for another day i could hardly use after he came across to help us in the final battle now could i :)

I know there was only 2 of us for most of the day, but lets not forget the contractors. Even if we did get drafted on to team bog warrior for the last game.

And the assistance of the contractors was great appreciated. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Viper Two Zero

great games yesterday lads,big thanks too all who played :D:D
    ITS OFFICIAL THE UNIT IS IRELANDS BEST AIRSOFT TEAM........WELL NOW COME ON AS IF THERE WAS EVER GOING TO BE ANY OTHER RESULT:D:D:D:D

big thanks again to all the teams especially THE ATF ;);):cool::cool::D

great games yesterday lads,big thanks too all who played :D:D
    ITS OFFICIAL THE UNIT IS IRELANDS BEST AIRSOFT TEAM........WELL NOW COME ON AS IF THERE WAS EVER GOING TO BE ANY OTHER RESULT:D:D:D:D

big thanks again to all the teams especially THE ATF ;);):cool::cool::D

seconded and Stone...you're the man..great sportmanship from you and your team bud:)

hairball wrote: »
    seconded and Stone,i love you...you're the ideal man..great spooning from you and your team bud:) ur such a hunk

jesus pete there is a time and a place :P:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭VIPERSQUAD-Andy

fantastic gameplay yesterday!!
    Well done stone cold i could cleerly see that you youreself gave it youre best all day!just a pitty not all youre team did!but well done
    SHADOWCOMPANY!

THE UNIT

jesus pete there is a time and a place :P:P
    THATS ROTTEN PETE WHY WOULD YOU SAY DAT:mad:

seconded and Stone...gary told me he fancies you and wants some man love..he was too shy to say it himself

sorry man i know you told me not to say anything but i want to see your dreams fulfilled:)

• Advertisement

sorry man i know you told me not to say anything but i see you in my sexy dreams and want them fulfilled rite now:)

here pete thats a lil bit forward don't ya think :eek:

here pete i saw him first!

don't worry Gary i was speaking on your behalf

I have no BB's
    Guys Guys there is no need to fight over me theres plenty stonecold loving to go round, :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

yep i take my hat off to Stonecold and Shadow company!! you gave as good as you got and you guys never gave up , BIG thanks to all players who turned up it was one of the best battles ever:)

is there anyone out there that can takeon THE UNIT ???????????

THE UNIT [The Airsoft Tactical Force & Viper Squad ] :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Any1 want 2 challenge the unit?????Any1?????:D:D:D

1 2 3 4 5 :D:D:D

very good Andy!...can you count to 10??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭mr anderson.

Any1 want 2 challenge the unit?????Any1?????:D:D:D
    stone cold been TRASHED but not because he is NOTHING,but because 1 against 10.........OH MAN come onnnnn.THINK about it.:eek::eek::eek:

A.T.F wrote: »
    yep i take my hat off to Stonecold and Shadow company!! you gave as good as you got and you guys never gave up , BIG thanks to all players who turned up it was one of the best battles ever:)

is there anyone out there that can takeon THE UNIT ???????????

THE UNIT [The Airsoft Tactical Force & Viper Squad ] :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    you guyz are good.but you should take on same numbers next time to be the best.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 GlockMonkey

"you guyz are good.but you should take on same numbers next time to be the best.biggrin.gif "

as far as i could see the dubs were outnumbered by 2 to 1 and we still kicked ass .. and at the last game half our team went to your side and your side only got the flag in the last ten seconds of the game and there was only a couple of us left defending delta ...........

"you guyz are good.but you should take on same numbers next time to be the best.biggrin.gif "

as far as i could see the dubs were outnumbered by 2 to 1 and we still kicked ass .. and at the last game half our team went to your side and your side only got the flag in the last ten seconds of the game and there was only a couple of us left defending delta ...........
    thats what you know.blue team 17 red team 27.still kick asses isnt it.do the math:cool:

I have no BB's
    guys can we not turn a good days gamin into a chest beating competition, the better team won as in any sport, and to be honest if we had 100 men we would not have beaten the unit because we did not play as a team, the final battle 5 members of the blue team helped us out because we were out numbered and we got the flag personally i dont care about the time frame we got it maybe a small victory to some but we still got it, better in my eyes than not getting it at all. i enjoyed yesterday and will be back for more so lets not ruin this its over, and the victors be praised. A.T.F, VIPERS & THE CONTRACTORS i salute you

• Advertisement

stone cold remember ....you pay the fee* we'll fight for thee
    (jellies ,etc*)

As for 'the unit' this issue will be passed on The Contractor command team and they'll get back to you.

Stone.cold wrote: »
    guys can we not turn a good days gamin into a chest beating competition, the better team won as in any sport, and to be honest if we had 100 men we would not have beaten the unit because we did not play as a team, the final battle 5 members of the blue team helped us out because we were out numbered and we got the flag personally i dont care about the time frame we got it maybe a small victory to some but we still got it, better in my eyes than not getting it at all. i enjoyed yesterday and will be back for more so lets not ruin this its over, and the victors be praised. A.T.F, VIPERS & THE CONTRACTORS i salute you

agree 100%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

agree 100%

i had a good day out with no complaints fair play to the midlanders and co, they were playing as the "away" team against regular fingal players,
    stone cold lead by example thoughout the game,

I would love to see a "reconing II judgement day" id say the unit would love to play as the underdogs, so bring reinforcements next time :D
    with the dark evenings we could easily have a couple of mini night games mixed in an all day event, maybe a storyline to go with it the days events too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

I have no BB's
    The Reckoning II. Sounds like a plan.
    How about a full 2 day rolling scenario event???
    Would take a lot of organising, but could be good!!!!:D:D

I have no BB's
    reckoningII would be great. the unit-vs-rest of country, with the unit being outnumbered 2-1 (the bad thing is they'd probably still win). good idea with the rolling scenario weekend but if i was aloud go it would have to be during the summer

you look good Andy!...i can count to 10??
    well done pete you are definately gettin better at dis:)

well done pete you are definately the best airsofter ever

well now that IS a great compliment coming from one such as yourself, thanks andy:)

as far as a reckoning 2 goes, i'm up for it:)

I have no BB's
    As for 'the unit' this issue will be passed on The Contractor command team and they'll get back to you.

Which issue mate

this Unit ..... that's the issue !!! :D

THE CONTRACTORS now that would be a good days battle!!
    Always had great teamwork and firepower!:D:D
    awaiting the chance to battle again..:cool:
    Worthy opponents in the contest of war.!
    VIPERSQUAD

• Advertisement
Advertisement