Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Define a troll

Options
  • 11-10-2008 1:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I was referred to as a troll scolded and banned by a mod called GuanYin when I aired my views on a subject on the politics he huffed and deleated some of my posts and closed the thread, when the discussion was not going the way of him and another mod called oscarBravo, and there was me thinking that the mods were impartial and should let the subject flow. A a troll being , someone who posts controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community
    Feel free to read the posts at Would you like to see a united Ireland and my reply's and make your own mind up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

There are a lot of definitions of trollism but you have supplied a fairly decent one there, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭TOMASJ

Gordon wrote: »
    There are a lot of definitions of trollism but you have supplied a fairly decent one there, yes
    It is in deed Gordon I got that definition of Wikipedia, And am at a loss as to how it apply s to the posts concerned.

Advertisement