Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L'angster Owners Club

Options
  • 11-10-2008 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭

There's a Bowery Club so how many Langster owners have we?

JPEG_1093.JPG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Aquinas73 wrote: »
    There's a Bowery Club so how many Langster owners have we?

I ride the '07.

Bowerys are for wimps.:D

Nice Monaco by the way. Shiney. Are you fixed or freewheel? Have you been out on it much?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Have one myself too :)
    Much better than the Bowery!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

unionman wrote: »
    I ride the '07.

Bowerys are for wimps.:D

Nice Monaco by the way. Shiney. Are you fixed or freewheel? Have you been out on it much?

I'll leave it on freewheel for a few weeks as my commute is a 40km round trip. I want to get used to single speed first.

And yes Bowery's are for wimps and LOSERS!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'll leave it on freewheel for a few weeks as my commute is a 40km round trip. I want to get used to single speed first.

Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Freewheels are for wimps and losers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

i've the same 07 version as unionman but i sprayed mine all that same burnt red/brown colour, so it doesnt say 'specialized' on it any more. i thought it might act as a good thief deterrent, but i still never brought it out anywhere that i might be locking it up.

Advertisement