Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spore for the 360?

• 11-10-2008 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Anyone got any info if Spore is coming to the 360? I've heard there's talk about it but can't find any solid info.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Hasn't been announced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,287 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

God i hope not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

only a fool would buy it if it does. Spore is the type of game you play for 2 days straight, then get bored in the space age, and quit, then dont play it ever again.

So €70 for that? Fools!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Korvanica wrote: »
    only a fool would buy it if it does. Spore is the type of game you play for 2 days straight, then get bored in the space age, and quit, then dont play it ever again.

So €70 for that? Fools!

So you got spore then? Good for you. :rolleyes:

Listen, I'm looking to find out whether Spore is planned for release on the 360 and I couldnt give a rats whether you think its any good or an abomination of a game. When or if it is released I'll read a couple of reviews and make a judgement based on a multiple of criteria that I deem appropriate.

Thanks for your input anyway.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't know for certain, but can't imagine it being an easy game to manage with a controller.

Anyway, it's not a very good game, you're not missing out on much if it doesn't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Its definitely not designed with a controller in mind if ported to 360 from Pc.

The main problem is the selection just like in RTS like C&C.

It would be manageable but not desirable. It runs on almost any Pc so I'd just get it there if you have a Pc.

It is also coming out on almost everything else including DS and phones I think so yeah it'll be out on 360 but it probably won't be the best version of the game.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Spore probably wont be out for 360/ps3 but tbh you arnt missing much, and if ya really need it, the pc version is very low spec by todays standards, will even run respectfully on Integrated Intel software gfx :pac:

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

It is coming to 360:
    http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2006/08/02/spore-coming-to-xbox-360-wii-and-ps3-says-game-creator-will-wright.htm

Its coming out on everything. EA wouldn't miss an opportunity to rape it for all it is worth.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

brim4brim wrote: »
    It is coming to 360:
    http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2006/08/02/spore-coming-to-xbox-360-wii-and-ps3-says-game-creator-will-wright.htm

Its coming out on everything. EA wouldn't miss an opportunity to rape it for all it is worth.

That was posted back in 06 m8... As it stands currently its not coming out on consoles

Nick

Advertisement