Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD: WAW Beta

• 11-10-2008 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Did anyone get in? Anyone who was in cod4 beta and migrated there account to the new cod.com website got a beta key.

Unfortunately I didn't :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Oh crap....Completly forgot about that...I signed up for the beta ages ago..will check email

Whens the beta starting??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

It started this morning. A few on my FL have it already. Also, eurogamer.net are giving keys next week in case anyone forgot to sign up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I got a key when i logged onto the Call of Duty web site, just have to get a lend of a 360 to play it on :D

Edit : Downloading it now , got a lend of my brothers 360 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

logged into call of duty site also and beta code was waiting,delighted although it's a long wait to download.hope it's as good as the cod4 beta was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Let us know how it goes...im hoping to get one later on today

• Advertisement

Is the code emailed or do you find it on callofduty.com

Also...To the people who got codes....how long were ya registered on the site to get the code

Really want to play this

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

If anyone has one going spare then feel free to send it to me. I'll love you forever if you do. email me at ewa4life at gmail.com or send it to me on xbox live GT: lamposts

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

ciano1 wrote: »
    Is the code emailed or do you find it on callofduty.com

I got the code in my account profile on the site when i logged in and I also got an e-mail later the same day with the same code.
    ciano1 wrote: »
    Also...To the people who got codes....how long were ya registered on the site to get the code

I linked my charlieoscardelta profile to my profile on the callofduty.com website a few months back , there are instructions on how to link it in the forums on callofduty.com .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Lamposts wrote: »
    If anyone has one going spare then feel free to send it to me. I'll love you forever if you do. email me at ewa4life at gmail.com or send it to me on xbox live GT: lamposts

cheers

Not sticking to cod4 lamposts?:p

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Eurogamer are giving some out early this week, keep an eye out

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=257365

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

dazftw wrote: »
    Not sticking to cod4 lamposts?:p

cod4 is dead to me. mary had a little lamb and it got fired.

• just looking at some videos of the beta on youtube...is it me or is it the exact same as cod 4 with ww2 skins?? i won't be buying this from the looks of it.

heres a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skyNxM3AFPI

eurogamer are giving out the keys now!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭087dannyboy

14000 keys left over on eurogamer

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭ixm1980

just got a key.. only 15,000 left!!!

12877 now

Anyone know where i can get a code???

I havnt received anything from callofduty.com and was too late for eurogamer

Any other sites giving them away ?

If anyone has any to spare PLEASE pm me one

Ill be yours forever !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Damn they're all gone on eurogamer, dying to play the beta of this. Any way to still get a code?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Moiph wrote: »
    Damn they're all gone on eurogamer, dying to play the beta of this. Any way to still get a code?

Pre order it in GAME. So i heard anyways.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Moiph wrote: »

Pre-order with Game.co.uk apparently, seen on another forum that you can pre-order get key then cancel pre-order? without costing you anything

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,693 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Just got an email from Call Of Duty website containing a Beta key :) Only signed up a few weeks ago too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Same as, checked my email from me mobile and there it is from Callofduty.com.
    Looks like they're finally getting around to sending them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I can't register on callofduty.com, even though I have country as Ireland, it still askes me for a state and a postcode, won't let me choose anything other than PS3 as the platform, and just keeps popping back up the form without highlighting which fields need to be corrected :mad:

Same as, checked my email from me mobile and there it is from Callofduty.com.
    Looks like they're finally getting around to sending them out.

Holy sh1tballs, just checked it there after reading your post and I got one as well.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. I only joined about 2 weeks ago too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pubelicious15

anyone know how big the download is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

download is nigh on 900 megs

My Thoughts:
    The none of the maps they have on beta [that I have seen in an hour I was on last night] are all that great.

I must say that the dogs are the most annoying game feature in any game in the history of electronic entertainment!

That said, I want to know where I can get one of these magic dogs that kill people with a single bite, to protect the old homestead :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

aye, not impressed with the dogs...annoying to say the least

Advertisement