Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toymaster

Options
  • 11-10-2008 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

does anyone know why toymaster has suddenly closed ? what happens to all the stock ?and the christmas club if anyone had put into it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

they go back to Santas workshop!?!

No idea, the closest one to me is Dun Laoghaire, no idea if they're still open.. my local one in bray closed down as it was bought over by an off licence just as i was making my transition to the teenage drinking years and no longer needed Toymaster! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

they go back to Santas workshop!?!

No idea, the closest one to me is Dun Laoghaire, no idea if they're still open.. my local one in bray closed down as it was bought over by an off licence just as i was making my transition to the teenage drinking years and no longer needed Toymaster! :D

hahahaha.the one here in wexford as far as i know was open till this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

2 in Limerick closed down last year, There is just smyths left

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

because their selection is godawful and their prices are insane?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

smodgley wrote: »
    does anyone know why toymaster has suddenly closed ? what happens to all the stock ?and the christmas club if anyone had put into it

Which one?

They are franchises so it depends on the individual owner. The ones in Dublin (Mary st , Dun Laoire) are still there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

There was on in Carrick-on-Shannon open on Saturday.

Advertisement