Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a builder?

• 11-10-2008 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi all,

I've a site between Ballina & Crossmolina and am thinking of building a decent sized house within the next year. Can any of you recommend a builder or contracting firm (also if you could reference their previous work that would be great) that you may have used in the past?

Many thanks

dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

You could ask this man (Paddy) for a quote. I do not know if he is prepared to travel but his work is good and he is flexable and easy to get along with. Ask him to show you his work around the ballinrobe area. He has built a lot of houses and also does extention work. He is also homebonded. I have not had him build for me, but am planning a build in the new year (hopefully) and I will be asking him for a quote. From what I have seen of his work it is excellent, esp stonework, but i am no engineer.

http://www.homewise.ie/supplier/Mayo/CastletownConstructionLtd/8175/

Friends up the road had an extention done by him and it is looks lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Just finishing a website for a builder in Mayo, Build and Extend Castlebar, Telephone: 094 9020119 they have been good to deal with and the pictures of their projects they sent are impressive.
    The site is not live yet but if you want to see the pictures I can pm you the development link.

Advertisement