Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet open on Sundays

Options
  • 11-10-2008 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a vet that will be open tomorrow around the north Dub area? I'm in Balbriggan so anywhere that is near..

My 1yr old pug badly needs her anal glands emptied :o and it's starting to irritate her today...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

If you can't find a vets some groomers also do this you might be able to do it yourself if you can't find anyone. Someone else might be able to advise you better on this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭BlackCat2008

Argile and Banbridge in Dundrum are open from 11-12 and I think 5-6 as well as there Stillorgan branch from 2-3 ph. 01 2987510in the morning after 9 and they will give you full details of opening hrs.

Sorry don't know ant on the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭BryanL

thanks for that ,i'll just put my breakfast down for a minute:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

BryanL wrote: »
    thanks for that ,i'll just put my breakfast down for a minute:eek:

LOL :D My cushions are ruined from her!!

Does anyone know of any over the northside??

The poor little think is going mad with them and there is no way I will do it myself!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

It's honestly not that hard!

Get a tissue, place your index finger and thumb at ten o' clock and two o' clock, and squeeze gently - the fluid will be expressed onto the tissue.

It's really stinky, but she'll thank you for it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

My 1yr old pug badly needs her anal glands emptied :o and it's starting to irritate her today...

That'll be the guinness.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

boomerang wrote: »
    It's honestly not that hard!

Get a tissue, place your index finger and thumb at ten o' clock and two o' clock, and squeeze gently - the fluid will be expressed onto the tissue.

It's really stinky, but she'll thank you for it!

I tried it before but as she is still at her hyper stage I can never get her to stand still.

She is booked in for it tomorrow morning.. I wil get him to properly teach me how to do it..

Man that smell is rank!

Advertisement