Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink training 2008;

Options
  • 11-10-2008 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

See here for what Pink training is.

Here are the details
    • NUI Galway
    • Friday the 7th of November to Sunday the 9th of November
    • Accommodation paid for (no idea about travel).
    As students you'll have to sign up via you're colleges LGBT society, see thread here for details on how to sign up if you go to Trinity. You'll need to sign up sooner rather then later, if you're interested.

I've never been myself, but supposedly it's all very worth while. I will be going this year, so if anyone from here would like some hand holding from a fellow boards.ie user, drop me a pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Yeah, hoping to go again this year with Trinity having gone to Cork last year.

Should be a laugh with any luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Thread on this over on TCD looks like getting fun. And by "fun" I mean "annoying ignorant idiot getting banned right in the face".

Topic: Pink Training is deadly and I whole-heartedly recommend it. Went in 1st and 2nd year with TCD, wish I could go this year too (mostly because I love Galway, to be fair).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Ooh, one in Galway, I actually had no idea. I must get in with the lgb society over here before it starts so I won't have to go like a big loner!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RobotRob

Hi guys,

Sorry for posting in a (slightly) old thread, but I was just wondering where exactly you actually apply for your LGBT to attend Pink Training? Is it with USI itself, or should I go through my college's Student Union?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

No idea, the thread on the tcd forum might get you a better response.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

Yay I'm going can't wait! I'm going with UCD but went with Trinity two years ago when I was there and I loved it! It should be great! woop! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I shall also be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 slimmjim2000

AMAZING! brilliant weekend, well done to Rob and all the working group can't wait for next year.

met some right hotties too!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Great weekend guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

God I can't believe I missed this, I didn't know anything about it and I'm going to NUIG. I must be walking around with my eyes closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Marshy

Yeah, it was good fun. Some of the seminars were interesting, didn't make it to them all though... ;)

The miserable weather was a bit of a pain but I still had a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 slimmjim2000

Didnt make all the seminars?? its the first time we at IT Tralee had people up at it!!!!!

God i can't wait for standing conference, i'm running for working group!

Advertisement