Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head is melted

Options
  • 11-10-2008 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Hi Blacknight,

Recently I bought 2 hosting plans with 2 domains from you. One linux, one windows. I cannot get Drupal installed and am extremely fustrated.

I am no means an amateur in terms of databases , sql , drupal etc but I cannot get it to work.

I setup all different kinds of databases but get lots of different types of errors. I changed the host from localhost to the corresponding databases internal host but that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

edit: I've gotten the settings right - did a DB test and now it gives no errors but will not get past the DB page, it just reloads the page when i click next no errors nothing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Please open a support ticket with your details by sending an email to support@blacknight.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Solved, it was caused by an error in the db configuration php file.

Loving the service otherwise BN :)

Advertisement