Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perth from Scratch

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Regulator79

Hello,

Seems like Ive pulled out of my funk. Im confident of being unveiled as the newest employee in a company down in City West on Monday or Tuesday. Cant be more specific than that at the moment.

I seem to remember that we used to have a "Perth Beer Boards" thread here but ,alas, cannot find it at present. Anyway, if anyone is on for meeting up for beers ( tonight even) lets do it.

Warning, I am very handsome and , as such, you will have no chance with the ladies with me around. But if that doesnt bother you get in touch.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Congrats on the job man.

There's a few of us about Perth at the mo - myself, yourself, writetojd, slipss and BraziliaNZ - so definitely be up for organising a few pints over the next week or two.

Thanks man.

Starting work monday. Looking forward to it.

Gumming for a pint! Any ideas for NYE? Its a bit late I know. I am alone in thinking that northbridge is a bit rough particularly due to the abundance of rough fu&ers from Ireland?

Where has the Perth beer boards gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭writetojd

Im here a few months and still nothing really planned for new years. Friends birthday friday but I think he wants to celebrate new years though.
    Probably best avoid Northbridge, way too busy and will more than likely get rough.
    If I ever decide what to do your more than welcome. Phone is fooked at the minute getting a new one tomorrow but you can pm if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

writetojd wrote: »
    Im here a few months and still nothing really planned for new years. Friends birthday friday but I think he wants to celebrate new years though.
    Probably best avoid Northbridge, way too busy and will more than likely get rough.
    If I ever decide what to do your more than welcome. Phone is fooked at the minute getting a new one tomorrow but you can pm if you want.

Tried to ring you earlier but it was off. Now I know why!

• Advertisement

Any new years plans yet fellas?

Im sinking a few Crowns in my house in Subi. If yis are up for pints let me know.

PM for mobile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

SkYbUrNeR wrote: »
    Yeah thats it, sorry was just quoting off top of my head!

Seriously boring, tell me about it. But theres no pressure, no responsibility and its easy money.... I actually gotta great job through them, 48 bucks an hour...

Wow thats great cash, I'm in Melbourne now and going to perth at the end of the month and have been labouring here. I wouldn't mind doing some office work in perth cos i could do with some kind of office experience for when i get home. Do you reckon money is typically better on a site or in an office? I have a law degree but no real office experience...

Appreciate it if you could help. Still thinking about the mines also!

Advertisement