Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

As requested: Duality question?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Those threads always end the same. People take them too far and it turns to thunderdome shíte, it's just not worth the effort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You're a ****ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Boston wrote: »
    You're a ****ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.
    Kinky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Daithi McGee

Those threads always end the same. People take them too far and it turns to thunderdome shíte, it's just not worth the effort.

Fair enough so :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

30-Love:D

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Boston wrote: »
    You just fúcked with the wrong marine!

Advertisement