Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

raresh

• 11-10-2008 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

howya,

i live in the beautiful city of vienna and there's a club here called flex which hosts a deadly house club called crazy of a tuesday evening.generally it has a brilliant booking policy and attracts a lovely crowd( mostly oaps like myself there still til five in the morning!you gotta love relaxed opening hours!!!)

parenthood has severely curtailed my going out so i'm pretty choosy who i go to see.has anyone seen / heard a dj set by dj raresh from romania?

cheers
    b.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭sur_1_nuage

bruno72 wrote: »
    howya,

i live in the beautiful city of vienna and there's a club here called flex which hosts a deadly house club called crazy of a tuesday evening.generally it has a brilliant booking policy and attracts a lovely crowd( mostly oaps like myself there still til five in the morning!you gotta love relaxed opening hours!!!)

parenthood has severely curtailed my going out so i'm pretty choosy who i go to see.has anyone seen / heard a dj set by dj raresh from romania?

cheers
    b.

Definitely you should go and see Raresh, He one of the ArpiaR Trio from Romania with Rhadoo and Pedro(Petre Inspirescu), they are Circoloco Residents and play excellent music!
    Enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Yeah, hes fairly minimal, did one of the Circoloco at dc10 cds a while back and plays there all the time (when it's open - still not over the fact it was shut down when i was over there! :( )

Advertisement