Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Banksy Opens Pet Store In New York

• 11-10-2008 10:31pm

The "Village Pet Store And Charcoal Grill" Opens in New York City

While New Yorkers have been consumed by the stock market meltdown, a tiny little pet store quietly opened four days ago at 89 7th Avenue between West 4th and Bleeker Street in the West Village of New York City.

There are no puppies or kittens in the windows here.

Instead, a live leopard lounges on a tree in the window.

Or is it?

villagepetstore-thumb.jpg

chicken1-thumb.jpg

banksyfishtank2-thumb.jpg

villagepetstore2-thumb.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

I like the bit with the security camera.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Banksy is a genius.

Amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That's class. Though it will haemorrage money...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Brilliant. I love Banksy. I don't understand how he can still avoid being discovered as to who he is. It really is amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Got such a craving for Chicken nuggets after watching that video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

bluto63 wrote: »
    Brilliant. I love Banksy. I don't understand how he can still avoid being discovered as to who he is. It really is amazing.

He has been discovered, papers tracked him down ages ago. Talked to some old friends of him and have pictures of him from school photos. His parents just denied having a son when they were quized.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

A load of ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

How do we know it's Banksy?

Very cool by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

[Jackass] wrote: »
    How do we know it's Banksy?

Becuase Degsy doesn't like it. It either Banksy or David McSavage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement