Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Roll over achievement!! How do you get it??

• 11-10-2008 11:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says, I've been trying for days to get this. I've looked up the vids on youtube on how to do it but it does not work for me, I've tried for hours and hours. I have given up on the airport as the police keep shooting out my tyres thats some marksmen they have in those choppers:D.

So I've just been trying to do it from stunt ramps or whatever, anyone got any hints or ideas.

I know its not important to finishing the game but when you have money on achievement bets with your mates its different altogether.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I just did it!! :D
    The videos are correct, but you need to have the right car. You need a Sentinel in order to pull this off. There's one parked at the Cargo bay beside Francis International.

Nick that and drive at a yellow ramp at full pelt, and just as you approach the ramp with the front tyre, drive away from it and it sould send you into the air.

Because the Sentinel is so light, it will flip about 5-6, even 7 times. But you need to do it at full pelt in order to get the height.

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I got it with the taxi in the airport last week. Just kept doing jumps while SWAT tookmy car apart, as I did the last run up to the ramp two tyres were shot out any my car burst into flames, just said feck it and kept going and got the final flip I needed. The achievement unlocked just before the taxi blew up. Wish I could have taped it :D.

I got it with the taxi in the airport last week. Just kept doing jumps while SWAT tookmy car apart, as I did the last run up to the ramp two tyres were shot out any my car burst into flames, just said feck it and kept going and got the final flip I needed. The achievement unlocked just before the taxi blew up. Wish I could have taped it :D.

You it's possible to get 2 in one with that as well, once you make the jump, if you clear the SWAT team in time and jump out of the car and start swimming, you'll earn the Walk Free award too.

I'd no chance of getting all the achievements, i've blown the Liberty City Minute one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Cmmcrox

I've been trying to get this too :D Pretty hard

Tellin' ya now man, Sentinel and clip the side of a bump at the airport! Works like a charm.
    In a lot of cases i found, it's not what i was doing that was wrong, it was just the wrong car. Just be careful when you veer to the grass to hit the bump, because the thing is so light, it goes out of control very easily!

• Advertisement
Advertisement