Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fingal Electoral register

Options
  • 12-10-2008 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi brethen Dubs,

I wonder if anyone knows how I could access the electoral register for the region as a friend of mine is trying to track down a lost relative? Does anyone have any info?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

www.checktheregister.ie

Your local library will also have a copy of the register that you can check.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭santry_goonshow

Spyral wrote: »
    Hi brethen Dubs,

I wonder if anyone knows how I could access the electoral register for the region as a friend of mine is trying to track down a lost relative? Does anyone have any info?

There's a detailed register available for inspection at the Council offices I think. This is an advantage over that online checker because it allows you search in other ways without all the details. Some people opt out of being on this list, so if you dont find your relatives on it don't despair.

You should ring them and ask them when it is available for inspection.

Advertisement