Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Established Book Club in Lucan is looking for new members

Options
  • 12-10-2008 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Established Book Club in Lucan is currently looking for new members. We have been established for almost two years and meet approx. every 4-6 weeks. We select a different book at each meeting.
    All members get to choose in turn and then at the next meeting we discuss the book that we have read. We are not highbrow, and generally enjoy a wide variety of popular (and sometime unpopular!) titles.:) If you really enjoy reading, and welcome the opportunity to move outside of your comfort zone and perhaps read something that you might never have considered, then please drop me a pm with your mobile number and I promise to reply to all.

Cheers and thanks for reading.....

Valerie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 livinginlucan

We advertised locally and thankfully have had a great response. So thanks for viewing but we are full up now. If anyone registers an interest I will keep a check on names and get back to all.

Cheers and thanks for reading.

Valerie

Advertisement