Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEW RULES - EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK

Options
  • 12-10-2008 6:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭

There have been alot of posts here mirroring the underhanded tactics posted in blogs and other extremeist sources.

This stops now.

Posts that are wildly insulting to either groups of supporters, posts that are unfounded or inaccurate or attempts to portray candidates in a way that generates hate will result in an immediate banning.

This is a discussion forum, I expect intelligent contributions and debate, not propaganda and tabloidism.

Feel free to discuss any issues as they relate to the campaign but those attempting to spread or start the dirty tactics above will be viewed as trolls and immediately banned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,259 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

deep.

does this include clips from the daily show? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Overheal wrote: »
    deep.

does this include clips from the daily show? :(

The daily show is satire and not a political source, a news source nor motivated blog.

Ironically, they're one of the few sources of responsibe reporting left in he US.

I've no problem with Colbert or The Daily Show.

I do have a problem with threads that are started suggesting that all McCain-Palin supporters are idiots, posts that suggest Obama is Muslim/a terrorist/ traitor or posts that suggest that african americans people only vote on color or women only vote on gender.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

BTW

If anyone is unclear or has a problem with this, PM me and we can discuss and clarify.

Anyone PMing abuse will be banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement