Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handball alley in Ennis area

• 12-10-2008 9:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭

Is there any indoor handball alley in the Ennis area ? The CBS used have one, which I'm pretty sure shut down about 15 yrs ago, and I don't know of another.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

there used to be one at the back of ennis national school, havent been there for years dont know if its still in use, ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There were 4 in Flannan's for years, 2 with back walls and 2 without, I presume they are still there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭bowsie casey

Yeah, the Flannan's ones are there - I was looking for an indoor court if possible....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The one in Ennis National School is still there and in use. There was one in Clarecastle too that closed down, then reopened. I'm not sure what the status of it is at the moment.

The outdoor ones they used have in Flannans look like they've been convered into storage or something. Maybe they have ones in the new building?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

The ones in Flannans definately aren't being used any more. Not too sure about the ones in the National, I'm pretty sure they would be. Ring them and see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement