Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walking club Mallow?

Options
  • 12-10-2008 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a walking club in Mallow? I mean the trek in the countryside type club rather than a power walking club iykwim.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Cork Local

I've found an old article on them (2002!) so not sure if it is still correct but it states the Mallow walking club:

Monthly club meetings are held on the first Monday at Mona’s pub, Main Street, Mallow

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Thanks City Local!
    I'll look into it! Anyone know where is Mona's Pub? I live about 24 miles from Mallow and not a county native.

Sorry don;t know Caros but I would certainly phone first, just in case.

Well got in touch with the club thru a convoluted route but just to let anyone who's interested know there are walks each Sunday except bank holiday weekends, walks range from easy to moderate to strenuous - I'll be giving the latter a miss :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help Cork local!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

HIya can you tell me where and what time on sundays people meet and is there someone who orrganizes it all I can contact?
    Thanks!

• Advertisement

Caros is the best person - however if someone has the details I'm happy to post them on my site for future reference.

Hi Khrystyna, I've joined the club for the year - €20. I'll pm you with club contact details tomorrow, if I can, not sure if I need x amount of posts before i can or not, and I'm in bed now and too lazy and cosy to go to the kitchen for the phone!

Welcome to North Cork by the way! I think I saw on another post that you're originally from my neck of woods!

Khrystyna, can't pm u so email me at carosullivan@eircom.net for the details. Don't want to put the lady's contact details on here to be on the safe side.

Advertisement