Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuseseses

Options
  • 12-10-2008 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Just a quick q ladies

managed to pop my fuse (fnaar fnaar) the other day. i opened the fuse box and took both holder parts and stuck them together to get me up and running.

how bad is it to run sans fuse ?

whats the worst case scenario here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just a quick q ladies

managed to pop my fuse (fnaar fnaar) the other day. i opened the fuse box and took both holder parts and stuck them together to get me up and running.

how bad is it to run sans fuse ?

whats the worst case scenario here?

AFAIK:
    You could burn out the motor, and destroy the bearbox while you're at it. Oh, and if it was bad enough it could theoretically go on fire.
    BUT, having said all that, considering the rate at which fuses go in AEGs, the gods of probability are in your favour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

lol., its not gonna go on fire, the voltage in there is never gonna give enough heat to ignite the materials,.,
    A lot of guns dont even come with fuses and i usually remove them myself, in theory you could damage the wiring if something went wrong, but thats the thing, there'd have to be something wrong with it to do that anyway.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

destroy the bearbox

My guns arent powered by bears! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Chances are if the fuse popped you where doing something other then just firing it in the first place I know this from experience Ive blown countless fuses for numerous reasons.
    Probably best to get yourself a replacement so ya don't do any unintentional damage to your AEG.

Hehe bears would be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

My guns arent powered by bears! :eek:

Clearly you need some upgrades then. The SR25 currently fires 6mm Bear Grylls clones now after I did some mods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Fuses?

Away with those vile creatures....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

so as long as im not being a spaz and keeping the finger on trigger when it stops fireing

or trying to load an 800lb black bear into my midcaps i should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

so as long as im not being a spaz and keeping the finger on trigger when it stops fireing

or trying to load an 800lb black bear into my midcaps i should be good.

That would be sooooo awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

Doomofman wrote: »
    That would be sooooo awesome

but i feel you would need a hi cap or a drum mag

Advertisement