Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Future of US Politics

Options
  • 12-10-2008 10:37am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Following up from a feedback thread, once the US 2008 Election is over will it be possible to keep the forum for specific US politics topics rather then folding it into the existing general Politics forum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Ponster wrote: »
    Following up from a feedback thread, once the US 2008 Election is over will it be possible to keep the forum for specific US politics topics rather then folding it into the existing general Politics forum?

That would be idea, it has been sucessful enough to merit retention as a dedicated US politics forum. I don't think the main forum has suffered.

I will need confirmation from OB on this, but I'm hopeful :)

Although listening to some media sources, depending on the way the election goes, there may not be a world after the election. ;)

Advertisement