Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 weeks today!

• 12-10-2008 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

hi everyone,
    on my 10th attempt at quitting cold turkey, i thnk i have finally managed to do it!

reading the posts on this forum have been a great source of inspiration and just to let everyone know that it is possible to quit , cos i never believed i could do it.

this website (especially the videos by joel) were quit helpful to

whyquit.com

cheers and good luck!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Congratulations. The hardest part really is over now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭Tzetze

Well done Froosh. I've hit the 3-week mark myself and am beginning to feel like I'm finally a non-smoker. The other night, I dreamt that I was smoking and woke up very annoyed with myself. If that's anything to go by, I can't see myself going back on them.
    Hi Tzetze! You quit 3 weeks, 20 hours, 2 minutes & 50 seconds ago. You have *not* smoked 436 cigs, saved EUR 164 and added 1.51 days to your life.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dubgirl15

well done everyone! Im three weeks off them tomorrow and really feel that i have cracked it this time!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

we're all bleedin' deadly, aren't we?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭froosh69

worst fear realised...woke up today with mother of all cravings.managed to get into college without giving in,in the library now trying to study....just cant shakee the craving!!!

been three hours now...

HELP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

keep going!!! You're doing sooo well!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

keep it up..we all can't be wrong(can we?)NO!! 3 secs, 3 mins, 3 hours.

Advertisement