Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunken Poles

Options
  • 12-10-2008 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

My brother was telling me he saw on the news that this man and his wife were sleeping in bad then the man went to the toilet and while he was in the toilet some drunken Polish lad went into the house and he was so drunk he thought it was his own house and he ate a whole chocolate cake outta the fridge then went upstairs and got into bed with the woman and fell asleep. Funny ****.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

the man went to the toilet while he was sleeping beside his wife?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭BogWog

Yea sleepwalking. He didn't take his wife with him I didn't mean that. That would just be ridiculous.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

But while going to the toilet he opened the door for the Polish guy to get in and have his wicked way with the cake?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Cake must have been very creamy.:cool:

Haha must have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

So he polish-ed off the cake!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Wow they put anything on the news these days it seems. :rolleyes: Surely they have more important thiings to talk about on the news, falling house prices, rising unemployment, the budget the world economy, you get the idea.

Mighta just been one of them talk shows and my brother just said the news for short. Or maybe the news reporters had a sense of humour and decided to throw that story in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Tannylan

Whats this got to do with Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

How long was the guy in the toilet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Pics or it didn't happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 brepper

Anyone else surprised that he didn't rape her?

Or maybe the end of the story has been cut for comic effect.

Tannylan wrote: »
    Whats this got to do with Dublin?
    It happened in Dublin.

brepper wrote: »
    Anyone else surprised that he didn't rape her?

Or maybe the end of the story has been cut for comic effect.
    Haha I don't know if they woulda let him off with the excuse "I was drunk I thought she was my wife"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 brepper

BogWog wrote: »
    Haha I don't know if they woulda let him off with the excuse "I was drunk I thought she was my wife"

I'd be ok with that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement