Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springs .....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

I think the l96 requires a sniper style spring, they are aeg springs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Both of those are AEG springs, they won't fit bolt action rifles of any description.
    What's your rifle chronoing at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

NakedDex wrote: »
    Both of those are AEG springs, they won't fit bolt action rifles of any description.
    What's your rifle chronoing at the moment?

They'll fit a AtoZ SVD ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

You go away with your obscure AK variants. Everyone is just too afraid to admit SVDs are ugly because it's in vogue to like them. Secretely you crave an Sportsline M4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

Well I ordered that spring : ) Hmmmm next day delivery ay ?
    But if i ordered after opening hours will they wait till the next day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Well I ordered that spring : ) Hmmmm next day delivery ay ?
    But if i ordered after opening hours will they wait till the next day ?

You'll be lucky to get it by the end of the month, given my personal experience with ebaybanned. They were banned for a reason :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

Actually well l96 all use different sizes of springs, its very difficult to find replacements.

Edit} I think I might be wrong on that.

Thats why I didnt get it from them , I got it from airsofteire :p
    and were ebay banned really banned ? 4 wa?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Selling copyrighted products.

• Advertisement

Like what ? DvD's and stuff ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

:confused::confused: Hey ,
    Just wondering would eather of these http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPath=68_58&products_id=1082 , http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPath=68_58&products_id=1509 fit my l96 ( well ) and if so which one and what is the maximum % i can get without going over 328fps etc .

I think you want a Laylax spring - PSS2-110SP. Now the Maximum "best fit" power on that is 350, but in practice I doubt you'd be more firing than 310, 320 and will thus be legal. Wiser and more knowledgable than me may advise you further.

Presuming that your l96 has been over downgraded for Ireland, it should handle the extra stress without a problem. If it hasn't....well, nothing lasts forever, and its the memories you can keep with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

NakedDex wrote: »
    You go away with your obscure AK variants. Everyone is just too afraid to admit SVDs are ugly because it's in vogue to like them. Secretely you crave an Sportsline M4.

AK variant?

Sick 'em beast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

AK variant?

Sick 'em beast.

:D ditto, i still want one though

seems like im only getting all the mgs guns:D

Thanks for you help lad's . Mod can close this now if they wish.

Advertisement