Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advise on new Road Bike

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

The BeOne has the best group set of the three. It's also less common than Giants. I'd go for the BeOne.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Raam wrote: »
    The BeOne has the best group set of the three. It's also less common than Giants. I'd go for the BeOne.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

the beone also has a carbon fork as does the carrera but the carrera does look like the groupset is a double. triple on the beone would be good as you dont want to be grinding the gears if you have bad knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭drogdub

I bought the Beone Strom 3 a few months ago and very happy with it. when you buy off chainreactions there is a bit of assembly work. The breaks, gears, handlebars, seat and stem all have to be done by yourself. But the delivery time was next day

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Nixer95

Cheers for the suggestions. Would you believe I went for the Giant in the end. I'm going to see what the Tiagra is like with the view to upgrading to Ultregra in the new year.

I'll let you know how it goes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement