Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountant costs???

Options
  • 12-10-2008 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Hi All,
    Quick question. How much should an accountant cost me to be my accountant for a small limitted company? I've been quoted €1,500 which seems a tad expensive to me. Any advice?

Comments

I have a friend who owns a small business which is quite successful for what it does, he has an accountant who commands around 2K a year. Not bad in my opinion, he keeps him on the straight and narrow and does all the boring (in my opinion) stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

good price all in
    im paying 72 euros a month plus vat for book keeping and 900 plus vat end of years

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

My guy is fantastic and charges about €550 for end of year and ~€50 pm for vat. Both ex VAT - well worth giving him a shout.

Drop me a PM if you want his deails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 karen905

hi i am looking for an accountant ,anyone no a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

i have contact of good accountant in the oranmore region of galway. Only dealing with him the last 5 months but he is 100% bull 5hit free!!

Pm if anyone needs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 decoratinghouse

I have a bookkeeping/accounting business in dublin 14. Contact me if interested. Reasonable rates.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Possum66

Hello everyone,

Need help. Could anyone recommend me a good reliable accountant in Bray or nearby? I am a sole trader (I have a _very_ small baking business which I started in March), I am not VAT-registered as my turnover is under the threshold. Need somebody who would do my tax return next year and explain to me how to do the basic book keeping etc. I have a vague idea of book keeping, and would love to do the paperwork myself, but don't want to mess up... Need a guiding hand. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Snowdrop

Hi Possum,

I am based in Bray and would be able to help you. PM me if you want further information.

Snowdrop

Advertisement