Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

very weird dream- a little scared!!!

Options
  • 12-10-2008 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭

okay, so ive been having this dream lately and im starting to get really weirded out by it. Basically, theres nothing too significant about the dream, except the fact that my gums are extremely swollen in it. Like covering my teeth they're so big. Its really weird cos i can feel it. Id just be talking to someone anll of a sudden id have these really big huge gums!!!!
    Then i wake up, and im actually afraid for some reason. I have to check myself to make sure my gums are still there!
    I was just wondering if anyone would have any idea what that could be about? Im gettin quite worried about it now coz i really just cant figure it out at all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭nannou4

maybe you have a minor problem in your tooth/teeth that is so small you dont realise? maybe

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Im gettin quite worried about it now coz i really just cant figure it out at all :)

Don't try ....it's just a dream.......enjoy it. It has no influence on real life.

Advertisement