Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Century

Options
  • 12-10-2008 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭

I was on my way back from a group ride and realised I'd have done 90km by the time I got home. Obviously I couldn't leave it at that as I would have been annoyed with myself for the week so decided to go on for a bit longer. So I've eventually done the 100km after about 5 months of cycling (I know it took me a while). Average speed 25km.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Well done on that Aquinas, hope you are planning on doing the Wicklow 200 next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭unionman

Well done, and a very decent pace too. Fair play to ye.

and +1 what blorg said about W200, you'll be more than ready if you keep up this pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

I am actually thinking of the ww200. In the new year I'll start the hill training.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭barney150

Fair play to you Aquinas, you were going well today and it was the toughest spin we done so far.

Advertisement