Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOUND DOG

Options
  • 12-10-2008 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

FOUND

Image048.jpg

Male Terrier, maily white with black spot on back and dark markings on face. Approx 10 yrs, no collar/ID.

First seen in daytime Thursday (Sept 25th) on Wellpark Road near Cluain Mhuire, GMIT.

We saw him hit by a car late Thursday night (Sept 25th) and he spent the weekend in Ark Veterinary. I believe his pelvis is fractured.

We've had him at home since Monday (Sept 29th). His movement is limited but he's getting more active daily and seems in high spirits although I'm sure he misses home.

Please let me know if you have any info.

Original post here ->

Lisa on 085 843 3282

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I can't see the pic but a male terrier was reported lost to me a while back;
    My dog went missing on the 27th og august (wednesday) in dunnes shopping centre brailhill galway.He is small black and white.His tail sticks up in the air and has white at the tip of it.He answers to the name Buddy. please contact me.

If the description fits please PM me for the owners contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Left

Worth a shot, thanks :)

PMed ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Techbot

Aw, hope not Egar, :(

He's part of the family now. I'm sure even Sausage would miss him now if he left..

Image045.jpg

Advertisement