Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dundrum to Greenhills Road

• 12-10-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Starting a new job on the Greenhills Rd tomorrow and I'll be driving from Dundrum. I know there's a few different ways - M50 - Tallaght bypass - greenhills Rd. Dundrum - Rathfarnham - Templeogue Bridge - Tallaght bypass - Greenhills Rd. Dundrum - Rathfarnham - Terenure - Walkinstown roundabout - Greenhills Rd. I'm just wondering if anyone does the commute and know's whats fastest and how long it will take me to get there for 9am or if there's any other route? I'm heading for the Tallaght end of Greenhills Road, near Power City.

Please and thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

Good luck to you I'd say that'll take you quite a while! I'd say the quickest would be the M50 but I'd try get onto it before 8am to avoid the worst of the traffic. Going through Terenure or Rathfarnham will take you AGES!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I'd second the earlier post.

The traffic builds up strongly on all approaches to Tallaght from after 8am, and is very heavy in both Rathfarnham and Templeogue.

If you can leave before 0745 and go via the M50 from Dundrum and N81 you should get there for around 8.20-8.30 without having to encounter any heavy traffic. After that and you're going to be sitting in your car going nowhere fast!

I'd discount the other routes without even considering them unless you're using the 75 bus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Thanks both, you're dead right. Takes about an hour to get in for 9. Dundrum bypass onto Churchtown Road, Butterfield Avenue and then Templeogue Bridge all the way to the turn off the Tallaght Bypass for Greenhills are choc-a-block. Moving to 8am - 4pm hours from Monday, thank you agreeable workplace!

Advertisement