Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Ten Heavy Weights (fighting-MMA.com)

Options
  • 12-10-2008 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

http://www.fighting-mma.com/top10/heavy.php
    Two questions!

How accurate do you think this list is? Crocop is still on here after his poor run in UFC and Lesnar is not mentioned. Although I think there is no argument the Fedor is top.

Where are these guys fighting!
    I know that Fedor last fought sylvia for affliction. Nogueira, Couture, Crocop and Arlovski have faught for UFC at one point or another

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I think its fairly accurate and dont see why lesnar should be mentioned!
    its not top 10 famous names, as far as cro cop goes-would he beat most fighters outside the top 10? i'd say yes so maybe he should be there! but he still needs to get back to winning ways...also i dont no why alexandra is no, 10 on the list!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Where are these guys fighting!

Fedor, Barnett, Sylvia, Arlovski and Aleksander are signed to non-exclusive Affliction contracts, meaning they can fight for other promotions too. Barnett will be fighting in Japan for Sengoku soon and Arlovski fought for EliteXC last week

Nogueira, Werdum and Couture are with the UFC

Kharitonov and Cro Cop are with DREAM in Japan

I wouldn't really agree with some names on the list. Rankings are extremely subjective, but I'd put guys like Gonzaga and Velasquez ahead of Aleksander, Cro Cop or Kharitonov right now

Advertisement