Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Maps - Haven't Been Able to Use

• 12-10-2008 4:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭

Hi All,

Finally was able to download the new map pack but since then none of them have come up on multiplayer - when I select to download them again it has a tick beside the Map Pack and it tells me I have downloaded it again, but I cant play them. . . Ive played a lot online since downloading them so its not a matter of giving it some time.

Any ideas?? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Do you play with friends that don't have the map pack?
    Go into a private game and see if you can play them in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

I only play online versus random people, Ill try to set up a private game on my own with the maps to see if i can select them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

I downloaded the maps ages ago when they were half price and I swear I have only played the new maps a handful of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

djkeogh wrote: »
    I downloaded the maps ages ago when they were half price and I swear I have only played the new maps a handful of times.

I'm the same, I got the pack about a month ago and i find myself jumping out of lobbies if one of them come about. I just can't get to like them for some reason.

OP, after you downloaded the pack, did it install fully for you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

Hi All,

Many thanks for your replies! Eventhough it had said they'd downloaded successfully when I went back in and chose to download them again it started off at 11% so I guess there was a problem with my original download!

Hope they are worth it after all that hassle! :D

Thanks guys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement