Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nasty dent (pics)

Options
  • 12-10-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭

My sister had the vandals in and the gentleman concerned really outdid himself IMO. I Didn't think a kick could do so much damage. The prick really had to choose the quarter panel, didn't he. The guards know who did it but it's unlikely he'll be made pay up to fix her '97 Prelude.

How hard/ expensive is this going to be to fix?12102008010.jpg
    12102008011.jpg
    12102008012.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I have similar damage on my Audi caused a few days ago. At least you have the guy. The guys who hit me had false plates.

The wing looks like it needs popping back out, resprayed and primed.

Looks around the €300 - €400 mark.

Mine below will cost €250. Lower rear passenger door.
    PICT0574.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I'd love to catch the f****r myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I had a head on collision a few years back and I would have loved to kill the F***ER who caused it but I couldnt get out of the car because the door was bent over on top of me.

I was glad I couldnt because had I hit him I would have ended up paying him money in court.

Better get the money, get if fixed and put it behind you.

Advertisement