Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scholarship scheme for loads of leaving cert points (in UCC)

Options
  • 12-10-2008 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭

is there any scholarship scheme in ucc where you get college accomodation or cash for getting like 580 or 590 points in the leaving cert? like in nui maynooth you get 1000 euro if you get 500 points in the leaving cert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I was about to move your thread to the UCC board when I realised you posted it there, too... Hmm.

Have you checked the UCC website?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I was about to move your thread to the UCC board when I realised you posted it there, too... Hmm.

Have you checked the UCC website?

move me...yeah thought you might try to pull a stunt like that :D

yes i've checked the ucc website :rolleyes: and found nothing .....could you check it for me again anyway ? ;)

I merely asked because websites are very useful things which usually contain information like that. Odd that it doesn't. And no, I'm not checking it for you.

aw come on :eek: i could be rooting round ucc.ie for hours. i bet you could find it in 30 seconds if you just went in and had a tiny tiny peep ;)

My website-searching powers can only be used in times of international need, I'm afraid. One must remember that with great power comes great laziness.

Also do your own research ffs. It's probably there somewhere. You could ask your career guidance counsellor too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

http://www.ucc.ie/calendar/scholarship/sch001.html

I would be over the moon if I get into pharmacy next year and get one. That would really be the icing on the cake.

K4t wrote: »

Uh... the Student Assistance Fund isn't dependent on the number of points you get.

do your own research ffs.

:( i've done loads of research for others here and i suspect i may have even changed a few lives through my efforts :D but i'm not one to hold a grudge so if you say sorry i'll be your friend again ;)

to the person who did help a million thanks....your help has been passed onto someone who needed the same help on ucc boards

pathway33 wrote: »
    :( i've done loads of research for others here and i suspect i may have even changed a few lives through my efforts :D but i'm not one to hold a grudge so if you say sorry i'll be your friend again ;)

to the person who did help a million thanks....your help has been passed onto someone who needed the same help on ucc boards
    I don't honestly know if you're joking or not. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in assuming you are, so we don't have to discuss this and derail the thread.

• Advertisement

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt quote]

well aren't you great :) ....may as well lock up this post now. i cant rremember if i was joking but i'd like to think i was :)

Advertisement