Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Volkswagen Transporter mirror

Options
  • 12-10-2008 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi guys littlle help please,got my mirror smashed to bits Friday night.Does anyone know where i might price a new one glass and plastic cover smashed.I looked on micksgarage.ie but cant find one anyone ever had any dealing are they any good. Any help would be great or any idea how much a new Volkswagen one would be.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

wexford12 wrote: »
    Hi guys littlle help please,got my mirror smashed to bits Friday night.Does anyone know where i might price a new one glass and plastic cover smashed.I looked on micksgarage.ie but cant find one anyone ever had any dealing are they any good. Any help would be great or any idea how much a new Volkswagen one would be.

Hi Wexford 12, you don't make it easy do you - and you're looking for help.
    Year?, side? ,colour coded? ,

look at this page on ebay - like did you not look @ ebay at all?

http://shop.ebay.ie/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=Volkswagen+Transporter+mirror

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭wexford12

Hi again its a 07 on the drivers side and only black normal plastic its not colour coded thanks again for any help on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭db

I replaced the mirror glass on a T4 caravelle recently. I was quoted €90 for the part and €150 for the part plus fitting by a VW dealer. I bought the part from ebay for €30 incl shipping and fitted it myself in 5 minutes. It will be more difficult to replace the full mirror but do it yourself if you can. Expect to be charged an arm and a leg in a main dealer.

Advertisement