Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

questionaire about the farmers market,

Options
  • 12-10-2008 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi all, attached is a questionnaire about the proposed Farmers market for Balbriggan.Would it be possible for yous to have a look and fill it out.You can send it in directly balbrigganmarket@eircom.net .I know time and time again people give out that they where never consulted about changes made to their area.so here it is,

Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Reply sent via email. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

thanks,
    cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

You'd get a better response if you put the survey online as I'm sure numerous people wish to keep their anonminity.

Q.1. THE BALBRIGGAN FARMERS’ MARKET IS SCHEDULED TO COMMENCE IN MARCH 2009 -

WHICH IS YOUR PREFERED LOCATION OF THESE THREE?

Town Square if you could be guaranteed the farmers vehicles would be left elsewhere and therefore not clog up the square. If this was not possible then the car park at Quay Street.

Q.2. WHCH DAY OF THE WEEK WOULD YOU PREFER?

Please type the preferred day and include any comments which you would like to share.
    Saturdays. Which would lead to how you can deprive the town of it's car park or square on a Saturday.

Where is the demand coming from for a farmers market in Balbriggan? It will inevitably end up being in the Church car park at some time where attendance will be low and it will dwindle off after a few months. I've seen these things come and go in the past, great idea but not suited to the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

hi, thanks for that , its now up on Trevors web site www.trevorsargent.ie

Cathy
    :)

Advertisement