Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lesnar v couture weigh in

Options
  • 12-10-2008 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

hi all,just wondering.....
    i'm going to be in vegas the week of the lesnar v couture fight but unfortuneatly will be coming back home the day of the fight.we booked it months in advance and didn't know the fight would be taking place.i'm gutted to miss out on it but i'm thinking that if i can't make the fight itself i might make the weigh in so here's a few questions
    1.when will the weigh in be (i'm guessing wed/thur)
    2.is it open to the public
    3.the cost of entry (if any)
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The weigh-ins are always the day before the fight, usually in the afternoon. Fans can go to the weigh-ins, but I'm not sure if UFC Fight Club members get priority. I'm almost certain that there's no admission fee

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Weigh Ins are on the friday afternoon and are free to enter for the General Public, however you'll have to queue up, so be there early.

UFC fight club members get priority as there is usually a UFC Fightclub member Q&A session with a fighter or a autograph session with a fighter the hour before the weigh ins in the same venue.

You can join the UFC fight club online for about US$75. You then just rsvp online to the weigh ins and you can print off a barcode that will get you and 1 guest into the pre weigh in Q&A session and better seats for the weigh ins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭hotspur147

thanks for the info guys

Advertisement