Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another hop up question

Options
  • 12-10-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭

i took apart the hopup the other day to fix a problem caused by the last time i took it appart :rolleyes:

a small round piece fell out of it and i have not been able to find it.

the origional problem has been fixed and it appers to be shooting ok again but i dont know the effect of the hop will have as i dont have enough space to find out.

im wondering if im goin to be stuck with no noticable hop up and if i can slap a fix together using a similar sized object

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

thats the nub, the hopup wont function without it.,

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

thought so but at least its doing more the 3 foot now. would anything small and soft do for a replacement or does it have to be fitted in a certain way

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Id just buy a new hopup rubber set, there only about a tenner from ehobby and similar.,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Also, the tape trick or biro trick.

You can make a rudimentary nub from rolled electrical tape cut down, or by chopping a bit off the end of a biro ink tube.

Not a brilliant solution, but it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

where does this nub go? i got one. and it is not in the gun. this is a problem i guess. lol. anyone have any clear instructions on where it fits? all help appreciated. thanks :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement