Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadset on E4

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I enjoyed it last night. I sceamed once or twice.:o Your one (can't think of her name) was stupid not to check around her when she was doing that thing to drain the water into the river. The zombie was bootin' it for miles over to her! I was hopping up and down and your man must've been deaf sitting there in the boat like a tit and your one screaming:rolleyes: Dozy b*stard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

So overall i enjoyed it but the last episode was a little stupid had me screaming at the screen, that producer character was a fcuking spa!
    The whole thing of trying to get out of the house in the van was absolutely ridiculous! Then opening the gate when you know you have chance of getting back into the van.

I suppose they did have to wrap it up there and then, couldn't really let it go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

Ann22 wrote: »
    I enjoyed it last night. I sceamed once or twice.:o Your one (can't think of her name) was stupid not to check around her when she was doing that thing to drain the water into the river. The zombie was bootin' it for miles over to her! I was hopping up and down and your man must've been deaf sitting there in the boat like a tit and your one screaming:rolleyes: Dozy b*stard.

I thought that bit was quite sad it was obvious that she was jealous of your man and his girlfriend and that she didnt want to go...I felt bad when she said 'I liked our liitle farm house'...twas something like that very sad anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Only just got around to finishing this now (I think it went on about 40 minutes longer than it needed to).

Very enjoyable and well-written til the last episode which was a bit of a mess. (The producer guys death was excellent though)

I thought the ending was going to be like the film adaptation of Stephen Kings The Mist with
    rescue coming about 30 seconds after they decide to kill themselves.

Only just got around to finishing this now (I think it went on about 40 minutes longer than it needed to).

Very enjoyable and well-written til the last episode which was a bit of a mess. (The producer guys death was excellent though)

I thought the ending was going to be like the film adaptation of Stephen Kings The Mist with
    rescue coming about 30 seconds after they decide to kill themselves.

I knew they had to finish it but to do it that way was just dreadful and so rushed :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Zombie Davina was fantastic, I'll see her in a whole new light from now on.

I actually quite liked the end.

Zombie Davina was fantastic, I'll see her in a whole new light from now on.

I actually quite liked the end.

You liked the end?? Where you on drugs? :pac: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

well that didn't end well

did ya read simon peggs review, why zombies should never run

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2008/nov/04/television-simon-pegg-dead-set

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

That's a lot of reading..:D
    tylerdurden94 would be interested in it for sure.:cool:
    l dunno , l started off liking it and then lost interest ( SAW ) kinda ruined any TV gore for me.
    But l kept with it and overall thought it was good.
    Too rushed towards the end but enjoyable enough.

• Advertisement

Just read it there, i did like it (longish)

Sharpshooter my love of Saw has now been ruined by the piece of filth that was Saw 5!

Saw this in another thread tyler

Did you stay till after the credits ?

After the credits the puppet comes out and starts to speak:
    Static fills the screen, and it clears to show jigsaw's puppet. He slowly turns towards the screen, and you hear John Kramers deep voice... he says:

"As a cinema-goer, you have been coming to see these Saw movies over the last 5 years. The first one was quite clever with a good cast (apart from that donkey Carey Elwes), but they have gradually deteriorated over the years - the main actor in Saw II used to be in New Kids On The Block, and the 2 main actors from Saw V gave my wooden puppet a run for its money in acting ability. While Saw III would have been a logical end to the series, the idiots in the suits decided to milk the franchise for a few more dollars. Thank you for your €9.50, and see you next year, suckers."

Then the dummy starts laughing and the screen fades to black.

Saw this in another thread tyler

Did you stay till after the credits ?

After the credits the puppet comes out and starts to speak:
    Static fills the screen, and it clears to show jigsaw's puppet. He slowly turns towards the screen, and you hear John Kramers deep voice... he says:

"As a cinema-goer, you have been coming to see these Saw movies over the last 5 years. The first one was quite clever with a good cast (apart from that donkey Carey Elwes), but they have gradually deteriorated over the years - the main actor in Saw II used to be in New Kids On The Block, and the 2 main actors from Saw V gave my wooden puppet a run for its money in acting ability. While Saw III would have been a logical end to the series, the idiots in the suits decided to milk the franchise for a few more dollars. Thank you for your €9.50, and see you next year, suckers."

Then the dummy starts laughing and the screen fades to black.

No i left as fast as i could, was that for real?

Don't know tyler as l always wait for the DVD, l just seen that posted in the Film forum.:)

Don't know tyler as l always wait for the DVD, l just seen that posted in the Film forum.:)

Keep me updated on that so. Thank You!

Advertisement