Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec Journals

Options
  • 12-10-2008 11:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

So finally one of the many banes on my life is alomst finito..Have to have it handed up tommorrow and im just finishing bits up now.. Has anyone else ggot theres completly finished and handed up? I cant wait to give it up i never want to see another investigation again!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭crunchycorner

OMG!! i am only writing my second one into my journal now... i have 2 more roughly half done and one not started at all!!! we cooked them last year but our teacher said not to write them up until this year cos we'd put more of an effort into them now that our leaving is so close!! its ridiculous cos we can't even remember cookin some of them.......i hate home ec!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

OMG!! i am only writing my second one into my journal now... i have 2 more roughly half done and one not started at all!

hey there i did home ec last year and remember just loosing patience with my journal they took so friggin long to do but as my teacher pointed out they are worth 20%. this 20% is easy enough to get about 16 -18% percent of if you put the work in. Think how nice it will feel going into your exam in june knowing that you only need to get about 25% of whats on that paper right to pass:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

yea we have done all of them in 5h yr,i just finished a few bits there last week, that was such a relive, i never want to look at them again ..lol:p i am happy with mine overall altho i think i wrote down too much stuff...!! my writting was tiny...

it took up SO SO much of our time last yr..we now have loads left to do in the book....^-^
    rant over..woo...good luck to ye :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭~Candy~

OMG!! i am only writing my second one into my journal now... i have 2 more roughly half done and one not started at all!!! we cooked them last year but our teacher said not to write them up until this year cos we'd put more of an effort into them now that our leaving is so close!! its ridiculous cos we can't even remember cookin some of them.......i hate home ec!:mad:

aww, yea , when i looked thu mine this yr , i cudnt even remember half of the stuff we did, but i am sure u have took done notes and still had some of your rough work there, you will be grand... and ask your teacher for help if you are stuck ...she is there to help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭irishmonkey

Got all mine completely done and dusted and handed up last year =]

I think she posted them off like last week?

So relieved!
    I would absolutely have a meltdown if i had to face those now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

when do they have to be in? Still got like 3 implementations + evaluations to do :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭leprehaungirl

strongr wrote: »
    when do they have to be in? Still got like 3 implementations + evaluations to do :D

Think just aftr the midterm... there corrected around Christmas time i think

Advertisement