Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

player ranking

Options
  • 12-10-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Is ther a player ranking site that covers ipoker and entraction similar to OPR that only covers stars and full tilt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

well it's not a ranking site but you can check your stats on sharkscope.com

You are limited to your searchs if you dont pay for the service. But you can still check things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

I have got the full version of Sharkscope but for iPoker it doesn't show MTT results.... is there any site (ie. officialpokerranking) that shows MTT results for iPoker?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

pocketfives monitors mtts from titan poker which is on the ipoker network

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

Pocketfives does the whole iPoker network.

Pocketfives does the whole iPoker network.

I have an account on GJP at the moment, I just registered at pocketfives, but I don't have an "iPoker" option, so I just registered under "Titan" which is the only one part of iPoker in the list.....however I cannot find my cashes under "Recent Scores"...i opened this GJP about 2 months ago and cashed a few times.
    Any idea if I have done something wrong? Also, is it not possible to view MTT results of players not registered with pocketfives (ie. like officialpokerrankings) ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

TripleAce wrote: »
    I have an account on GJP at the moment, I just registered at pocketfives, but I don't have an "iPoker" option, so I just registered under "Titan" which is the only one part of iPoker in the list.....however I cannot find my cashes under "Recent Scores"...i opened this GJP about 2 months ago and cashed a few times.
    Any idea if I have done something wrong? Also, is it not possible to view MTT results of players not registered with pocketfives (ie. like officialpokerrankings) ?

Pocketfives dont cover I-poker as far as I know..

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

Ya it will only cover results from a titan account, you cant enter say your GJP or PPP name.

suilen wrote: »
    Ya it will only cover results from a titan account, you cant enter say your GJP or PPP name.

Oh :(

So there GJP MTT results are not covered anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭suilen

No last time I checked I couldnt find a site equivalent to officialpokerrankings for MTT's on ipoker. Twould be handy though if there was.

Advertisement