Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 / M16 Stock

Options
  • 12-10-2008 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Will a Dboys M4 retractable stock fit the M16 spr? The M16 stock is wobbly and I broke my second one today.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Yes it'll fit but you'll need a crane stock so it can take the battery.,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

word of warning on the Dboys crane stock. It's not particularly tough or rugged. The clips securing the butt-plate will break with only a small ammount of abuse exposing the battery.

Richie is currently fixing just this problem for me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

vtec wrote: »
    Yes it'll fit but you'll need a crane stock so it can take the battery.,

Can the M4 stock take the M16 8.4v 1500mAH battery?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

What type is it? If it's the one that came with it, then no. DBoys rifles with full stocks come with either a large or mini type battery. The crane stock requires a nunchuck type battery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

It's a large stock battery so I will buy a new nunchuck battery then. Don't like the full size stock the M16 it comes with.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah go for the one with the nunchuck battery, its the stock from the CQB M4 and it'll be the most solid.,.,

Advertisement