Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPW trade in Q..

• 13-10-2008 12:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭

hi, i'm planning on buyinng a e51 for my sis for her birthday and will be trading in a nokia 6233 with it...
    the screen is half cracked off and 3 quarters of the LCD is broken....will that still entitle me to the 50euro off the phone is worth??
    if so what do i need to bring with me to trade it in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

metalfest wrote: »
    hi, i'm planning on buyinng a e51 for my sis for her birthday and will be trading in a nokia 6233 with it...
    the screen is half cracked off and 3 quarters of the LCD is broken....will that still entitle me to the 50euro off the phone is worth??
    if so what do i need to bring with me to trade it in?
    Phone has to be in working order. If it's in sh!te then you can't trade it in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you should be able to but you'll only get a tenner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

twenty euro offered by woman in cpw in wilton, i'll take it:D
    btw ballincollig(cork) cpw not lited by 11850

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

what were u trading it in against? Does it make any difference or is it €20 off any phone?

twenty off any i think, drunkmonkey do you work for cpw??? they are so annoying...i've been trying to get thru to them for an hour on the phone....

• Advertisement

metalfest wrote: »
    twenty off any i think, drunkmonkey do you work for cpw??? they are so annoying...i've been trying to get thru to them for an hour on the phone....

no I don't work for them, i'm their worst nightmare:D

i reckon you should go somewhere else, what deal are u going for, must be an indepent store in cork somewhere...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

it's up to e50 off a phone depending on model. An n95 gets 150 off but no one would be thick enough to trade that in

metalfest, read my response in your other thread. Are you calling cc on 1800424800?

@dm, if i still worked there you would indeed be my worst nightmare but not for the reasons you think

Sam Vimes wrote: »

@dm, if i still worked there you would indeed be my worst nightmare but not for the reasons you think

lol:D, everytime my bad advice slows down another carphone employee I feel a warm glow inside:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

bad advice is right.......lay off the alcamahol there monkey. if i actually gave a f**k some of your posts would make me very angry indeed.

and that employee would get an earful from me if she alloowed 20 on a trade in with a cracked screen! but shure go for it like, its her mistake not yours!

i reckon you should go somewhere else, what deal are u going for, must be an indepent store in cork somewhere...;)

and i reckon you shouldnt listen to drunkmonkey.

for every anti cpw posts he makes i'm gonna make 3 pro ones!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Random wrote: »
    Phone has to be in working order. If it's in sh!te then you can't trade it in.
    Should clarify I ment you can't trade it in for the full €50 ..

for every anti cpw posts he makes i'm gonna make 3 pro ones!

hey "I'm not anti, I'm Pro Choice";)

you can't ring a cpw store, how useless is that to customers...:D

finally found the phone in meteor in patrick st, after going to ballincollig....at half 5 might i add.....ugh...
    oh well, hope my sis is happy with an e51 for her bday

lovley hurling metalfest, cpw just lost another one....

if she dosen't like the e51 swap it for a sony w910i, if she dosen't like that spend the money on yourself;)

@120 Minutes:p

seriously tho...i ran into meteor, the guy in there couldn't believe it...haha i arrived, and asked you got the e51 on prepay?
    *he checks*
    yeah
    ok, can i have it..
    its 199e
    yeah i know.....
    ok i'll go get the phone, yo look at these phone cases or memory cards...she might like them..
    :D:D:D:D
    he couldnt believe how easy he sold that lol, thought he might be lucky enough to offload a loada accessesories too:D

hey "I'm not anti, I'm Pro Choice";)

you can't ring a cpw store, how useless is that to customers...:D

you can ring my store.

and suuuuuuuuuuure someone buying a phone in a store other than cpw the far side of the country is gonna put me in the poorhouse and cause me to lose sleep :rolleyes:

change the record monkey its getting boring

Advertisement