Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[article] Bent - Give Ramos time

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

keane=cock wrote: »
    any of our great fans wish to comment on this by darren bent from sky sports???

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4303108,00.html

i love the bit on comolli. it made me giggle like a school girl!

he is hardly going to slag him off as he brought him to the club for 16mil is he. Plus he is going to say everything is great in the dressing room, again, he is not going to be negative in front of the camera - all media BS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

John W wrote: »
    he is hardly going to slag him off as he brought him to the club for 16mil is he. Plus he is going to say everything is great in the dressing room, again, he is not going to be negative in front of the camera - all media BS

of course if not for comolli he would prob not be on his big pay packet.
    if he said a bad word about him who would have a good word to say about him!!

do you think these players are being given a script by the club and being sent out in front of the camera's? or is it them trying to convince themselves as well as the fans?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

In fairness to Bent, West Ham offered him al ot more money. he came to Spurs to play football. His signing probably unsettled defoe to breaking point, and was money that would have brought in distin, petrov, and a holding midfielder, but there you go, DOF to blame, not Bent. We shouldn't turn on the players who are showing loyalty. Cheap shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

its not a cheap shot at bent at all.

i dont think bent deserves all the stick he gets he has not had much of a crack of the whip at all but in saying that i dont think he is worth 16 mill either..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

keane=cock wrote: »
    its not a cheap shot at bent at all.

i dont think bent deserves all the stick he gets he has not had much of a crack of the whip at all but in saying that i dont think he is worth 16 mill either..
    He certainly was not a year and a half ago - prices are going crazy now, but then, 16m for bent was like 30m for Keane now!

Good player, always liked him, but will never be in Van N Roy or Torres territory:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement