Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF7 w/o vincent or yuffie?

Options
  • 13-10-2008 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭

Evertime i clear ff7 i wonder if it can be done without getting vincent and yuffie.what if you managed to avoid getting them? anyone ever tried it?

I think vincent has a major part in the story as regards hojo and that

And yuffie with wutai. I always think that time you meet her in junon when shes disguised as the news reporter what would happen if i didnt have her with us. would she still be there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Its pretty easy to avoid getting them. For Vincent just don't go into that crypt room in the basement of the Shinra mansion. With Yuffie you can enter the wrong dialogue options. I never went through the game without getting either of them so I can't tell you what it would be like. You would miss alot of the story though like you say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

In terms of beating the game it's pretty easy I found a last party of cloud red and cid/barrett just as easy/hard as with vincent/yuffie in it. You do miss out on a lot of story though. I didn't get Vincent the first time I played through it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

First time i played through VII i did it without Yuffie. Had the conversation with her, but picked the wrong choices iirc. Got Vincent though.

Advertisement