Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to get some major work done in Hungary, some questions...

• 13-10-2008 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

I have been quite poor in looking after my teeth for the last few years, I haven't been to the dentist for 4 years, when i was last there i had 6 fillings done to my teeth and was told that I needed a further 3. I never got around to having this done and because of this I am left with 3 (at least) substantially damaged teeth. (two back right molars and one top left). All of the teeth are dead as far as i can tell and parts of them have all chipped off - they do not give me any pain as i think but they are a great problem to eat with. One of the teeth is particularly bad and there is almost nothing left of it, I would imagine that all 3 of these teeth will need substantial crowns/implants.

In addition to these 3 teeth which need major work done to them I need 3 fillings to be done and extensive dental hygiene work to be done.

Because of the price of all of this in Ireland I've decided to probably go and get the work done in Budapest - there seems to be a whole load of companies who operate for irish people over there

1) Does anyone have any experience with them, good or bad? any good one's please PM me
    2) Pricewise I'm guessing it's worth my while, anyone got any input on this?
    3) Did you get to enjoy Budapest whilst there or was the dental work all too much!?

thanks for the help in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 422 ✭✭ciaracp

edited at OPs requeste details...

Advertisement